4 cups polished sesame (polished til) 500 gms
2 1/2 cup jaggery (chikki jaggery)
1 cups roasted peanuts crush
1 cup grated dry coconut
1/4 cup pure ghee
1 tspn cardamon powder
- Roast sesame in a pan till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Roast grated coconut for 5 min approx.
- Take chikki jaggery in a non stick bowl and start boiling it. when it turns light red in colour add ghee into the mixture and keep stirring.
- Now add sesame seeds, roasted coconut, crushed peanuts and cardamon powder and mix it well.
For the ladoo:
- Make the ladoos while mixture is hot.
- Grease hands with little ghee.
- Make small round shaped ladoos.
- If mixture becomes hot while making ladoos, then reheat the same mixture for 5 min.